Frequently asked question (FAQ)
- I have applied in the past,would it be possible to apply again?
- Yes,you can apply even if you have applied in the past.
- Would it be possible to apply with multiple people as a group?
You cannot submit the application with other people.The application must be submitted by a single person.
- Is there an age limit?
We do not have any age limit. However, please understand that the awards are aiming to support young researchers.
- Please define "head of your institution".
It is the head of the research department you belong if you belong to a research institution, or your professor if you belong to a university.
- Do we need my stamp or signature on the application
No, your stamp or signature is not required. However, we will send the verification email to verify you and your recommender. Please be sure that you and your recommender respond to this verification email separately.
- Do we need my recommender's stamp or signature on the Letter of Recommendation?
No, your recommender's stamp or signature is not required. However, we will send the verification email to verify you and your recommender. Please be sure that you and your recommender respond to this verification email separately.
- Can I use free email address for communication?
No, we do not accept free email address. To verify the institution you belong, please use the email address provided by such institution. Note that our system is set up to reject any free email address.
- Do I have to submit the research paper in English?
Yes. Our oversea screening committee members will read your research paper, and please submit your paper in English.
- Can I receive the grant award as an individual?
Based on our awards policy, the grant award will be given to the individual who received the award. However, if the institution you belong has a specific requirements regarding the grant reception, we will follow such requirements.
- Am I required to report the usage of grant award?
No, we do not require you to report the usage of the grant award. Please utilize the grant award effectively.